Monday, 5 December 2011

CONTINUE TO BE CONTINUE :P

There.. We were friends.. At FS , we comment2 and kinda start to know each other ba ^^
Then he Comment my pic and ask for my number.. So i gave him la :)
From there I kinda like him,Still like not love yet :D
Then There was a misscall , Well if me.. I seen a number that i dont recognize..
 I will neither call them back or text them ask who are they..
So i called.. That time i was "Jamur kain xD ".. When i called ,he answer..
I was shock bh! XD because i dint knew he would call me ba.
(His voice was like 100% Chinese voice , I though he was Budha at 1st. Tau2 same religion : )

Sms2,calling2 sometimes..Then came one day... it was night.. I called him,he SUDDENLY
tell me that he like me O.O! <3 Well To be honest , i like him to :p hihihi
But i was kinda shock.. we never met and talk f2f before but ( sya pernah lmpas dia la,well jiran ba)
we dint even knew each other that well TAPI I WAS HAPPY! (PALING PENTING TU :P )
Then the next day he told me that he want to be with me after he finish SPM.

No comments: